Land of Innovation

안녕하세요! Welcome to Land of Innovation, the South Korean national final for FdlC 12 in Palermo.

312xsph

Korea is known for high quality brands like Samsung, the world’s leading smartphone and TV maker, LG and Hyundai-Kia, Korea was named the world’s most innovative country in the Bloomberg Innovation Index, ranking first in business R&D intensity and patents filed per GDP. It has the world’s fastest Internet speed and highest smartphone ownership, ranking first in ICT Development, e-Government, 4G LTE coverage and IoT devices online.

Host: Ri Chun-hee

160106113906-north-korea-presenter-nuclear-test-large-tease

Venue: Seoul Olympic Arena

Seoul_Olympic_Park_1st_Gym


1. “Change” – Hyuna


2. “Heart Attack” – AOA


3. “Fantastic Baby” – BigBang


4. “I Am the Best” – 2ne1


5. “Face” – Nu’est


6. “Daddy” – Psy


Voting: Voting will be split between international juries and a national televote. Televote will account for 25% of the final result, while international juries will account for the other 75%. Televoting will be decided based on the number of times each individual song is played over the course of the next week. These numbers will be provided by Max, the Korean head of delegation. International juries will give 6, 3, 2, and 1 points to their top four songs in the national final, with their favorite receiving 6 points and their fourth place receiving 1 point. International juries are to send their votes to maxieguardian@googlemail.com.

National Final Ends: 21:00 CET, 25 March 2016

Voters:

  • TW Taiwan
  • GB United Kingdom
  • CY Cyprus
  • US United States
  • GR Greece
  • AU Australia
  • Kazakhstan Kazakhstan
  • BY Belarus
  • DE Germany
  • RS Serbia

8 thoughts on “Land of Innovation

  1. The Polish votes are in. I hope that we were still within the voting period.
    I am not part of the televoting because I could only access one video clip (Hyuna).

    Good luck Max and Korea!

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s